Litecoin Cash (CURRENCY:LCC) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on March 18th. One Litecoin Cash coin can currently be bought for about $0.27 or 0.00003449 BTC on popular exchanges including Mercatox, SouthXchange, CryptoBridge and Exrates. In the last seven days, Litecoin Cash has traded down 35.3% against the dollar. Litecoin Cash has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $171,593.00 worth of Litecoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00008052 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $62.60 or 0.00791630 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002672 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00015274 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012638 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.55 or 0.00044921 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000345 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.59 or 0.00108686 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.10 or 0.00178365 BTC.
About Litecoin Cash
Litecoin Cash’s total supply is 558,359,944 coins. Litecoin Cash’s official website is litecoinca.sh.
Litecoin Cash Coin Trading
Litecoin Cash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, YoBit, Binance, SouthXchange, CryptoBridge, Trade Satoshi and Mercatox. It is not possible to buy Litecoin Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin Cash must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Litecoin Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Cash Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.