LiteCoin Gold (CURRENCY:LTG) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on March 28th. LiteCoin Gold has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of LiteCoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, LiteCoin Gold has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. One LiteCoin Gold token can now be bought for $0.0061 or 0.00000071 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00007269 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002772 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $58.30 or 0.00724275 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00015252 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000562 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012459 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00037004 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.96 or 0.00148610 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 40.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.61 or 0.00032368 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
LiteCoin Gold Profile
LiteCoin Gold launched on October 21st, 2017. LiteCoin Gold’s total supply is 84,000,000 tokens. LiteCoin Gold’s official Twitter account is @litecoingold. LiteCoin Gold’s official website is www.litecoingold.info.
Buying and Selling LiteCoin Gold
LiteCoin Gold can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is not possible to buy LiteCoin Gold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LiteCoin Gold must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LiteCoin Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiteCoin Gold Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteCoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.