Litecoin Cash (CURRENCY:LCC) traded 3.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 4:00 AM Eastern on December 22nd. Litecoin Cash has a market cap of $6.31 million and $40,368.00 worth of Litecoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Litecoin Cash has traded 2.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Litecoin Cash coin can now be purchased for $0.0105 or 0.00000292 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, CryptoBridge, Exrates and Braziliex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $92.71 or 0.02587481 BTC.
- Fusion (FSN) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00009634 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00005135 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000222 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000379 BTC.
About Litecoin Cash
Litecoin Cash (CRYPTO:LCC) is a coin. It launched on February 3rd, 2018. Litecoin Cash’s total supply is 603,135,957 coins. Litecoin Cash’s official Twitter account is @LitecoinFork. The Reddit community for Litecoin Cash is /r/LCCofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Litecoin Cash’s official website is litecoinca.sh.
Litecoin Cash Coin Trading
Litecoin Cash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, Stocks.Exchange, Exrates, Braziliex, YoBit, Trade Satoshi, HitBTC, Mercatox and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin Cash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Litecoin Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Litecoin Cash Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Litecoin Cash and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.