Litecoin Plus (CURRENCY:LCP) traded 2.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on January 7th. Litecoin Plus has a market capitalization of $108,705.00 and approximately $149.00 worth of Litecoin Plus was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Litecoin Plus coin can now be bought for about $0.0501 or 0.00001245 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Litecoin Plus has traded 44% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00019357 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0214 or 0.00000531 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22,748.41 or 5.65428658 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.98 or 0.00098901 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003465 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
Litecoin Plus Profile
LCP is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on September 8th, 2017. Litecoin Plus’ total supply is 2,171,040 coins. The official website for Litecoin Plus is litecoinplus.co. Litecoin Plus’ official Twitter account is @Media_LCP.
Buying and Selling Litecoin Plus
Litecoin Plus can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Plus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Litecoin Plus should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Litecoin Plus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Plus Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Plus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.