Monero Original (CURRENCY:XMO) traded down 0.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 3rd. In the last week, Monero Original has traded 3.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Monero Original coin can now be bought for about $0.44 or 0.00012711 BTC on popular exchanges. Monero Original has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $498.00 worth of Monero Original was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $42.71 or 0.01236664 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00017389 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded up 33.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000794 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00007466 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000628 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0615 or 0.00001782 BTC.
- UltraNote Coin (XUN) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
About Monero Original
Monero Original (XMO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 28th, 2018. Monero Original’s total supply is 16,677,397 coins. The Reddit community for Monero Original is /r/MoneroOriginalXMO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Monero Original’s official website is monero-original.org. Monero Original’s official Twitter account is @monero_original.
Buying and Selling Monero Original
Monero Original can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Original directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero Original should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Monero Original using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Original Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Original and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.