- Litecoin price Wednesday is trading in positive territory up over 2% in the second part of the day.
- LTC bulls near-term price action is consolidating, having formed a bullish pennant subject to a breakout.
- Bulls are breaking down the barrier seen just ahead of $100 price territory.
Spot rate: 93.21
Relative change: +2.0%
LTC/USD 60-minute chart
- The price via the 60-minute chart view is moving within consolidation mode, as the price narrows pending next move. A near-term bullish pennant can be eyed via the 60-minute view.
LTC/USD daily chart
- Bulls trying to breakdown the minor barrier ahead of a $100 return, much support seen below with an ascending trend line via the daily.